Friday, April 3, 2009

Tevez: Messi and Ronaldo Are Only Players Who Can Win a Game on Their Own



"Sometimes [Ronaldo's] performances are almost from a different planet," he said.

"He is a truly special talent and the only other player who I think is on the same level as him today is my Argentinian team-mate Lionel Messi.

"He is at Barcelona now, but I think they could play very well together – they are the only men in football who can win a game on their own.

"They are complete because they are both superb dribblers who also have a very good eye for goal. I would love to have them both with me in the same team."

> Info Source

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Messi is the best for me! He is only 21 and better than maradona at his age. Ronaldo won the best player in the world mostly becoz of his goals. this yr i think he couldnt make it. its time 4 messi! cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for contributing to the Best Player in the World project.