Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Could Adidas Broker Messi's Move To Real Madrid?



If we're willng to say that Ronaldo will stay at United due to a new Nike contract, why can't we also be open to the possibility that as an Adidas athlete Lionel Messi could leave a Nike team (Barcelona) for an Adidas team (Real Madrid)?

At an Adidas promotion yesterday, Messi said that he would take a call from future Real president Florentino Perez:

"Yes, I would take his call. But that's all.

"I do not think he would call me, because he is after other players. I am very happy at Barca.

"My plan is to stay here. I came to Barcelona as a child and they have given everything to me. I am one of the people there.

"So, no, I do not believe Florentino will call because he knows this about me." (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to the Best Player in the World project.