Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Get This: Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner believes he can be one of the best players in the world



Every player is entitled to this dream. Especially the young ones. But while Bendtner may be young, he has also been around long enough for all of us to see his ultimate limitations.

For the record, here's what he said about his dream:

"There will always be some people that doubt. There will always be shared opinions.

"I know that I can be one of the best in the world.

"I will only have to continue to believe, keep both feet on the ground and focus on getting better.

"I have no doubt that this will happen, so that's why I take it easy." (Source)

Is this really Bendtner talking or is it the voice of Uncle Arsene behind the moving lips of the Dane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to the Best Player in the World project.