Thursday, June 18, 2009

David Villa Is Spain's 2nd Best Scorer Of All Time And He Has Picked His Next Team:



Only he's not telling anyone just yet:

"I have made my decision," Villa told the press in Bloemfontein. "My agent knows my wishes, and he is now working on that - so I am relaxed.

"There is no deadline on the subject, and I really do not have any more details as this whole thing is not totally dependent on me." (Source)

Yesterday he scored Spain's only goal to beat Iraq and put his team into the Confederations Cup Quarter-Final:

"Forward David Villa's powerful 55th minute header made him Spain's second highest scorer of all time with 30 goals - 14 behind Raul's record of 44." (Source)

---
Follow the best players in the world at Bestplayerintheworld.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to the Best Player in the World project.