Saturday, July 4, 2009

Karim Benzema Added To Bestplayerintheworld.com Poll. Vote at Bestplayerintheworld.com:



Benzema talks about learning from two former Best Players In The World at his new club Real Madrid and says he wants to win the Ballon d'Or:

"They are big stars," he said of Kaka and Ronaldo.

"These two are great players, Ballon d'Or winners. I must learn at their side."
Questioned as to whether he felt he could emulate the achievements of his future team-mates in winning the Ballon d'Or, awarded to the best footballer in Europe, he replied:

"Yes, I have thought about this.

"I must just keep having good seasons with many great matches whether with the club or the French national side.

"For me, this must be a player's goal in his head, even if it's an individual trophy.

"But if you want to be a somebody in football, and be recognised, you need to win the Ballon d'Or at least once. It's always in the back of my mind.

"All that's happened to me so far has been a dream, but I must keep working to make others come true." (Source)

---

Benzema's acquistion by Real Madrid now marks him as a strong Best Player In The World candidate.

> Vote for Benzema and the other Best Players In The World at Bestplayerintheworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for contributing to the Best Player in the World project.